Chef Ron Duprat is the Executive Chef at Amarillo Golf and Country Club in Amarillo Texas. In 2019, he was Industry Chef of the Year and is best known as one of the top competitors on BravoTV’s “Top Chef”, Iron Chef America, BarRescue, and Beat Bobby Flay on Food network. Duprat has been featured on the View, The Today Show, BET, Elle Magazine, Bon Appetite and more. Huffington Post has recognized him as one 10 Black Chefs That Are Changing the Food World. Over his career, he has prepared meals for President and First Lady Obama, Jay Z, Beyoncé, Usher and many more.
- Chef Spotlight with Ron Duprat, a TV star and celebrity chef
- Forever Oceans signs deal with Brazilian Government for world’s largest offshore concession for sustainable seafood production
- Forever Oceans Names Ilya Cantor as Chief Financial Officer
- Forever Oceans hires Bill Bien as CEO, launches Kahala Klash contest
- Forever Oceans Amberjack™ Pizza with Tomatoes and Cheese by Peter Reinhart