Raised by Master Aquaculturists. Prepared by Master Chefs.
Our Culinary Board.
Chef Mark Willam Allison
Chef Elizabeth Falkner
Chef Jet Tila
From Our Blog
Chef Van Aken is known as “the founding father of New World Cuisine” – a celebration of Latin, Caribbean, Asian, American and African flavors. Van Aken is the only Floridian Chef inducted into the prestigious James Beard Foundation’s list of “Who’s Who in American...
Ingredients: 6 oz Kanpachi (Amberjack) belly and scrap from bones 1 unit Shallot minced 1 tbsp Hot sauce (Habanero Garlic) 1 tsp ginger pure 1 lemon juice 1 lime juice 1 cucumber Herb Salad (Celery leaves, fennel front, cilantro leaves) 5 tbsp olive oil 1 tsp mustard...
Peter Reinhart is the Chef on Assignment at Johnson & Wales University. He is based in Charlotte, NC, where he also serves as the Executive Director of the Johnson & Wales International Symposium on Bread. Peter is the author of 14 books on bread, pizza, and...
Ocean Raised Podcast
- Everything Sustainable from Fisheries to Aquaculture with Jennifer Dianto Kemmerly
- From a Passion to a Career with Matt Accarrino
- Leading Culinary Creativity with Scott Conant
- Talking Vibrant Cuisine with Michelle Bernstein
- Reinventing the World of Seafood with Chef John Tesar
- Chef Charlie Palmer Inspires Others Through "Progressive American" Cuisine
- The Original Gangster of Cuisine, Chef Jośe Andrès, Celebrates Culinary Traditions Through Sustainable Food
- Revolutionizing the Restaurant Industry With Elizabeth Blau
- Ocean Connection With Eric Ripert
- Reliving Culinary Greatness With Waldy Malouf
- Connecting Over Cuisine With Barton Seaver
- Farm to Table Talk with Clarke Wolf
- Talking Industry With Drew Nieporent
- Culinary Chronicles with Rick Bayless
- Leading Sustainability With Chef Michel Nischan