Raised by Master Aquaculturists. Prepared by Master Chefs.
Our Culinary Board.
Chef Mark Willam Allison
Chef Elizabeth Falkner
Chef Jet Tila
From Our Blog
Assessment conducted by The Nature Conservancy projects Forever Oceans Kanpachi as a low carbon fish
Assessment conducted by The Nature Conservancy projects Forever Oceans Kanpachi as a low carbon fish; company commits to be Scope 1 & 2 carbon neutral by 2027 BETHESDA, Md., Dec. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Cutting edge, deep-water aquaculture company Forever Oceans...
WOW hard to believe we are already in 2023! So let's start the year off making some healthy food choices. What’s better than adding fish or seafood once or twice a week to your family dinner plans? Forever Oceans kanpachi is not only delicious, with a rich buttery...
Is it just us, or is there something about watching the super bowl that makes you extra hungry? Maybe it's the hustle, the screaming at the TV or the nail biting anxiety we have over who is going to win? Whatever the outcome, we have you covered! So whoever wins the...
Ocean Raised Podcast
- From Outdoors to the Kitchen with Kerry Heffernan
- Join the Sustainability Movement with Jeffrey Mora
- A Guide to Buying Seafood with Ed Brown
- Everything Sustainable from Fisheries to Aquaculture with Jennifer Dianto Kemmerly
- From a Passion to a Career with Matt Accarrino
- Leading Culinary Creativity with Scott Conant
- Talking Vibrant Cuisine with Michelle Bernstein
- Reinventing the World of Seafood with Chef John Tesar
- Chef Charlie Palmer Inspires Others Through "Progressive American" Cuisine
- The Original Gangster of Cuisine, Chef Jośe Andrès, Celebrates Culinary Traditions Through Sustainable Food
- Revolutionizing the Restaurant Industry With Elizabeth Blau
- Ocean Connection With Eric Ripert
- Reliving Culinary Greatness With Waldy Malouf
- Connecting Over Cuisine With Barton Seaver
- Farm to Table Talk with Clarke Wolf