Raised by Master Aquaculturists. Prepared by Master Chefs.
Sure, sustainability is great, but what’s the point of building something that lasts without making it tasty? That’s why we’ve teamed up with some of the greatest chefs in the business to create an entire kanpachi cookbook, packed with the most incredible, yet simple, recipes.
Some of the best chefs from around the globe have taken our kanpachi and created truly spectacular dishes that are being served from coast to coast. From hearty entrees and mouth-watering appetizers to the finest sushi and ceviché creations, your taste buds are in for a treat.
Come Chef With Us
Our international team of culinary masters is as good as it gets. Our ensemble cast consists of world-renowned chefs who have joined our cause of serving quality, sustainable seafood and protecting our oceans at the same time. It’s not that hard if you think about it. All you have to do is use healthy, nutrient-rich, great-tasting fish that delivers on the mission of delighting every kind of diner. All over the world.
Chef Mark Willam Allison
Chef Elizabeth Falkner
Chef Jet Tila
Ocean Raised Podcast
- Episode 77: Boost the Bookability of Your Rental with Bart-Jan Leyts
- From Outdoors to the Kitchen with Kerry Heffernan
- Join the Sustainability Movement with Jeffrey Mora
- A Guide to Buying Seafood with Ed Brown
- Everything Sustainable from Fisheries to Aquaculture with Jennifer Dianto Kemmerly
- From a Passion to a Career with Matt Accarrino
- Leading Culinary Creativity with Scott Conant
- Talking Vibrant Cuisine with Michelle Bernstein
- Reinventing the World of Seafood with Chef John Tesar
- Chef Charlie Palmer Inspires Others Through "Progressive American" Cuisine
- The Original Gangster of Cuisine, Chef Jośe Andrès, Celebrates Culinary Traditions Through Sustainable Food
- Revolutionizing the Restaurant Industry With Elizabeth Blau
- Ocean Connection With Eric Ripert
- Reliving Culinary Greatness With Waldy Malouf
- Connecting Over Cuisine With Barton Seaver