1 Kanpachi filet
1 cup Ranch dressing or Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp Harissa paste
1 tbsp curry powder
1 lime juice
1 sliced tomato
½ cup diced cucumber
½ red onion fine julienne
1 tsp cumin
4 pita bread
Tzatziki, Greek yogurt or ranch
- In a bowl mix the ranch, harissa paste, curry, lemon juice and mix well.
- Portion the kanpachi in 4 equal pieces, season with salt and pepper and put inside of a ziplock bag. Add the ranch mixture and let it marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- In the meantime mix the onion, tomato and cucumber, season with salt, pepper, olive oil and reserve for assembling the dish
- Heat a grill to 400 F. Take the kanpachi from the fridge and grill both sides about 3-4 minutes by inch of thickness, or until nice and flaky.
- Once the fish is ready, warm the pita bread on the grill for 1 minute per side.
- Display the grilled pita on the plate, add tzatziki or ranch on the bottom, sliced avocado, then the kanpachi and top with the tomato salad. Garnish the pita with fresh dill.
Try our Sustainably Delicious Forever Oceans™ Kanpachi yourself! Order Forever Oceans™ Kanpachi today using the link below!
For some culinary inspiration and a FREE downloadable recipe book click the link below.