Gainesville, VA 20155
Required Expertise: Highly professional. Experience in managing calendars, logistics, and executive relationships. Proficient in basic software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint and Gmail. Excellent communication skills. Detail-oriented and highly-organized. Self-starting problem-solver. Able to multi-task.
Desired Expertise: Spanish or Bahasan language skills. International experience.
Description: This position will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the CEO as well as other senior corporate leaders. The candidate will coordinate with external parties including investors and vendor executives. Basic logistics will include scheduling, organizing meetings, drafting communications, planning travel, filing paperwork and other coordination. The candidate must be highly professional and confident interfacing with vendors, finance partners, and investors. The candidate must be confident and have outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in basic computer applications. The candidate must be quick to learn new computer applications, highly efficient, and able to multi-task in a demanding environment and continuously prioritize in a domain where there will always be too many tasks to complete.
- Executive Support
- Communications coverage in person, phone, and email.
- Coordination of meetings and schedules.
- Booking and administration of travel and logistics.
- Preparation of materials for reviews.
- Interface with executive leadership, international partners, and investors.
- Facilitate executive communications with draft and proxy materials.
- Coordinate paperwork – document signatures, expense reports, etc.
- Office Support
- Mail processing, scanning, shipping, and delivery tracking.
- Maintain local office supplies and operations.
- Prepare file and track basic forms and non-disclosure agreements.
- Coordinate office morale events.
- Request for quote process follow-up.
- Provide back-up in other areas in the front office during employee absences.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as assigned.
- International Logistics
- Work schedule flexibility to accommodate other time-zones and long executive hours.
- HR Support:
- Uploading Employees into Rosetta Stone portal, tracking their usage, report to HR any employee that doesn’t show any activity for longer than 14 days.
- Assist in looking for temporary apartments for those employees that will be on ex-pat status.
- Quarterly Newsletter – Draft newsletter with company updates. Such as new hires, birthdays, work anniversaries, company successes, etc.
Forever Oceans provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.