David, Provincia de Chiriquí
Location: David, Panama
Required Expertise: 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources. Experience with Labor Laws of Panama. Proficient in basic software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Google Drive, and ADP. Excellent communication skills and be customer service oriented. Detail-oriented and highly-organized. Self-starting problem-solver. Able to multi-task. Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills. Demonstrated ability to execute prescribed company policies, maintain and update employee benefits programs, manage and disburse business payrolls, meet recruitment goals and support employee satisfaction and wellbeing. Must have English language skills.
Desired Expertise: International HR experience. Experience with project planning and management. Experience managing employee recruitment and training programs. Event planning.
Description: This position supports the Administration Manager and COO by directly defining and executing all Human Resources functions for the operating company. This includes employee recruitment, maintenance of the company’s benefits programs, payroll system, employee records, workplace policies, and employee standards. Also handles employee concerns and acts as an advocate for employee wellbeing. Organizes and schedules company training events, team building exercises and morale maintenance activities. This position will define policies that conform with local as well as international requirements and expectations.
- Oversight of compliance
- Compensation Planning skills
- Able to conduct disciplinary actions.
- Maintains and manages employee records
- Individual employment agreements
- Medical and benefits records
- Assists Dive Master with DSP recordkeeping, Disciplinary
- Commendation Reports
- Manages recruitment and rosters
- Talent identification and selection process
- Onboard new employees
- Arrange necessary training
- Provide company orientation and indoctrination
- Conduct exit interviews for departing employees
- Maintain global Forever Oceans culture
- Capture company employees and events with video
- Manages and executes company payroll and benefits accounts
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as assigned.
- Facilitate executive communications with draft and proxy materials.
- Maintain local office supplies and operations.
- Provide back-up in other areas in the front office during employee absences.
- Human Resources
- Establishes and maintains workplace policies
- Employee handbook
- Workplace safety policies
- Conducts performance evaluations, benefits, and training.
- Work with Corporate HR to update role descriptions and organizational structure.
- Promote good working relations and morale amongst the team.
- Interface with human resources leads of international operations groups.
- International Logistics
- Work schedule to accommodate other time-zones and long executive hours – Flexibility needed.
- Has to be able to understand and give support to other cultural behaviors.
- Labor Law knowledge is essential
- Trusted role model
Salary: Salaried position