Chiriquí, Provincia de Chiriquí
We are looking for a technically strong IT professional to help build and manage cutting edge IT systems across an organization with a global footprint. Successful candidates will have prior experience administering cloud based IT systems, maintaining corporate IT assets, and providing end-user support and training.
- Providing Tier-1 desktop and application support and training to regional offices.
- User management including user provisioning, directory syncing, and software license management.
- Setup and configuration of new team members equipment and installation of necessary software on Windows, MacOS, and Linux devices.
- Assist an international team by providing “follow the sun” support across the organization.
- General IT support and troubleshooting of laptop/desktop systems.
- Management of IT, visual, and audio equipment in conference areas.
- Monitoring and auditing of corporate security posture and implementation of best practices.
- Monitoring and auditing of corporate IT assets.
- Management and implementation of backup and disaster recovery plan and process.
- Coordinate with IT Manager to prioritize IT deliverables and help/service desk tickets.
- BS in IT related field OR equivalent experience.
- Entry level networking certifications (i.e. CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, or equivalent).
- At least 5 years experience in a desktop support or helpdesk role.
- Familiar with GSuite and it’s cloud collaboration tool set.
- Experience configuring LDAP local and/or similar cloud directory based solutions.
- Good communicator with the ability to help and train others on proper application usage.
- Experience developing custom administration tools in Bash, PowerShell, and/or Python.
- Familiar with Linux, preferably Ubuntu or Debian.
- Ability pull, route, and terminate Ethernet cable.
- Understanding of OSI networking model troubleshooting methodologies
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Quickly adapts to unfamiliar technologies and situations to provide solutions that align with company business objectives.`
- Passion for working on cutting-edge technologies and eagerness to learn new things.
- Team player with excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for both English and local languages.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 5% of the year.
- A love of the ocean.