David, Provincia de Chiriquí
Location: David, Panama
Required Expertise: Extremely computer literate in Google and Microsoft business applications. Purchasing and supplier management. Negotiations experience. Detail oriented. Driven closer of tasks. Highly motivated. Fluent in Spanish and English. Contracts experience and responsibility.
Desired Expertise: 3 years as a purchasing manager in a multinational corporation. Needs to have some experience in construction industry. Aquaculture experience preferred but not required.
Description: This position will be responsible for the execution of procurement processes and managing vendors. This will include qualifying vendors, running trade studies, managing contracts and purchases, and overseeing vendor relationships. The candidate should be highly motivated and detail oriented to build and execute plans that drive overall Forever Oceans’ competitiveness. This position reports directly to the Farm Manager with oversight from the Director of Supply Chain.
· Oversee set-up and execution of farm supply chains
· Manage farm supply chain to maximize quality and expense control
· Coordinate farm purchasing requirements
· Manage farm procurement processes
· Write RFIs, RFPs, Trade Study Assessments and associated documents
· Own vendor development and qualification for the farm
· Complete vendor comparisons and pricing optimization
· Manage vendor payment and contract terms
· International Travel as Required
· Must have happy disposition.
Job Type: Full-time, Salaried position